Any business deemed by the WELV Board and/or staff to be in good standing with the organization is eligible to become a WELV Business Partner.
The annual dues for a WELV Business Partner are $5,000 and cover one year from the date that the Partner joins WELV.
WELV Business Partners receive the following benefits:
- WELV membership.
- Member rates for admissions to WELV events.
- Free full-page ad in the Annual Conference program.
- Printing of logo in Annual Conference program in recognition for Partnership.
- WELV President’s recognition as a WELV Business Partner during Opening Session of Annual
- Conference .
- Opportunity for a representative to say a few words of welcome during Opening Session.
- An exhibit table at the Annual Conference.
- Two complimentary registrations for Annual Conference.
- Letter of introduction sent to all WELV members from Executive Director.
- Posting of company logo on WELV website with active link to company’s website.
- Opportunity to submit an educational presentation proposal for a break-out session at the Annual
- The content of the presentation must be educational, not marketing.
- The proposal will be reviewed by the Conference Break-Out Session chair and submitted to the
- Board for approval.
- Only four proposals will be accepted from business sponsors each year.
- Invitation to the WELV Champagne, Chocolate and Cheese Reception for Women Superintendents at
- Preferential opportunity to host the Board lunch at a WELV Board meeting.
For more information on becoming a Partner, please contact Elaine Fogliani.